[mythtv-users] blue abstact theme

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Aug 26 14:25:31 UTC 2011

* On Tue Aug 23, 2011 at 01:51:34PM -0400, George Nassas wrote:
> On 2011-08-22, at 6:59 AM, Robert Siebert wrote:
> Besides the width things Chris mentioned there's also a new "metadata"
> button required for the schedule editor. The urgency depends if you're
> trying to follow master or will wait for the next release.

I think there is only one version of Blue Abstract.  I've been packaging
that same version for both 0.24 and the master development branch.  Most
of the external themes available in the theme downloader have two different
versions available, one for 0.24 and one for master.  Most of these themers use
either git or svn to host separate branches for the different MythTV versions.
My theme packaging script works nicely with this so that development can
continue on master without breaking things for 0.24 users as it might with
only one version of the theme available.

--
Chris Pinkham