[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime SF Bay Area

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 01:51:26 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Craig Van Tassle <craig at codestorm.org> wrote:

> Awesome Wiki Page. I was wondering. I how can I check in my area to see
> if the channels are Copy-Free?

I chatted with the SiliconDust guys about their lineup server the
other day.  They mentioned that they plan to implement it with the
Prime, but that it was lower on the priority list.  They're focusing
on the rollout, and tackling the bugs that come up as a result of
that, and they'll eventually get to it so that you can check their
website for what to expect.  Apparently in the areas where Tuning
Adapters are used, it can drastically slow down the channel change
time, making a lineup of many hundreds of channels take a very, very
long time to build a profile on.

Robert