[mythtv-users] HDPVR firmware upgrade

Jim Berwick jim at jamesberwick.com
Mon Aug 29 13:01:05 UTC 2011

Hello!

I've been trying to update the firmwares for my two HDPVRs following the
instructions in the Wiki.  One has firmware 0xf, one has 0x12 (I Believe
0x15 is the latest?).

I downloaded the most recent Windows drivers from the Hauppauge site,
plugged each PVR into my Windows 7 laptop, ran the .exe and let it install
the drivers, etc.  I plug them back into my backend and the firmware
revisions are unchanged.  I did open a support case with Hauppauge, but
haven't heard back yet.  Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?