[mythtv-users] HD-PVR recordings oversaturated

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:40:50 UTC 2011

On 8/30/2011 10:48 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Jerry Rubinow<jerrymr at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 7:23 AM, Jim Morton<Jim at morton.hrcoxmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I have 0x15 which I could zip and send to you. It is from Aug 2010 and
>>> works fine with my 2 HDPVRs.
>> Sure, Jim, please send it my way.
>> -Jerry
> Hi Jim,
> I'd like a copy as well if possible. I can put it up on my personal
> web server for anyone else who would like it as well.
>
> thanks!

Gmail blocks it. It is a zip file that has an exe in it and we all know
how all exe's are evil.
Jerry was able to create a Google Docs page and shared it that I
uploaded it to.

Hey Jerry, Can you post that location and share it to the world?

or send me a private email that I can use...