[mythtv-users] It's back...frequent random pauses

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:12:47 UTC 2011

Hi

On 7 December 2011 16:59, Bob Sully <rcs at malibyte.net> wrote:
> In the frontend logs, I see these corresponding to the hangups (sometimes
> lots of them in succession):
>
> 2011-12-06 21:30:45.276 Player(0): Waited 100ms for video buffers
> AAAALfAALLAAAAAfffAAAAfff
>
> I had seen this before, but it went away a couple of months ago.  The
> latest update has brought it back.

The previous version is in the ubuntu repository ; you could try to
roll back to the previous version and see if the problem disappear.

It will be easy to identify what the problem is ; recently there's
been very few changes in fixes/0.24 ; only bug fixes and I can't think
of one that would create this regression