[mythtv-users] No IVTV in 0.25?

Saul A. Peebsen jaglover at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:06:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:10:20 -0800
Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Saul A. Peebsen <jaglover at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/497370?#497370
> >
> > After having all these troubles I decided to upgrade my hardware,
> > running Hauppauge 2250 now.
> > And ... I'm unable to set up this card under 0.25, there is no IVTV
> > choice. If I pick MPEG card it doesn't work.
> > Downgraded to 0.24 for now ... wondering if IVTV support is dropped
> > for good? Or was it my setup that was messed up?
> >

> ivtv support has not been removed, changed, or even up for discussion.
>  It's still exactly where it's always been, and works exactly as is
> always has.  Sounds like you've not compiled in ivtv or v4l support.

# Input Support
Joystick menu             no
lirc support              yes
libCEC device support     no [/usr/include/libcec]
Video4Linux sup.          yes (v1 no)
ivtv support              yes
HD-PVR support            yes
FireWire support          no
DVB support               yes [/usr/include]
DVB-S2 support            yes
HDHomeRun support         yes
IPTV support              yes
ASI support               no

This is a snippet of configure output. What else might be wrong?

--
Cheers, Saul