[mythtv-users] Problem getting listings for a source

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:01:08 UTC 2011

All of a sudden (after years of working) I am no longer getting
listings for a single sourceid. I have 2 sourceids defined in
schedulesdirect. Today and for the next 14 days every single channel
on sourceid 1 shows up as NO DATA. I do not see any errors in the
mythfilldatabase output.

MythTV Version   : v0.24.1-111-gc4ee599-dirty
MythTV Branch    : branch-fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20110505-1
QT Version       : 4.7.4
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_oss using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_mythtranscode
using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg

Any ideas how I can begin to debug this.

--
John M. Drescher