[mythtv-users] Scheduled recording problem (0.24.1-fixes)

Neil Salstrom salstrom at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:40:28 UTC 2011

I have a strange situation with a scheduled recording.  I use
schedules direct and typically don't have any issues.  I was using
mythweb to go through the listing and select some upcoming Christmas
specials and noticed that an episode of "Chuck" was not flagged as
scheduled to record.  I've got a recording schedule to record this any
time a non-rerun is shown on NBC.  The episode is on Friday, December
16 at 8:00pm.  All other instances of the show are flagged as to be
recorded.  There is no other show being recorded at this time so there
are no conflicts.

The episode is "Chuck:  Chuck verses the curse" and on the mythweb
page the "Don't record this program" radio button is selected.  When I
try to change that it goes back to the "Don't record...".  Clicking on
"Scheduling Options (view)" takes me back to the listings however I
get a message box that states "Warning: Unknown program."

I cannot flag this as to be recorded.  I tried refreshing my
mythfilldatabase listing with the --refresh-all option but it still
does not work.

Does anyone have a suggestion?  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot a
listings error.  Here are my details:

myth at htpc ~ $ mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.24.1-112-g40f3bae-dirty
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20110804-1
QT Version       : 4.7.4
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_backend
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_directfb using_dvb
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_libfftw3 using_lirc
using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus
using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_mythtranscode
using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg

Thanks,

Neil