[mythtv-users] howto record shows for more 10 minutes ahead of schedule and 30 mins after

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:03:23 UTC 2011

theme: mythcenter wide-1.1

I've found these options
anybody knows what the difference is between these ?

option 1
utilities/setup->setup->tv-settings->recording priorities
then the options there are:
'start early' -10
'end late'  30

option 2
utilities/setup->setup->tv-settings->next->next->next
'time to record before show starts(secs)' 600
'time to record past end of show(secs)'  1800
category : undefined
record past end of shows (mins): 30

cheers
Rob