[mythtv-users] Install Mythbuntu with RAID 1 (Software)

Kenneth Emerson kenneth.emerson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:14:00 UTC 2011

My recommendation would be to set up your myth box stock and deal with raid
after the fact. There are a lot of tutorials on the Web to do that. Search
the users list archives for devs' recommendations for providing raid for
your recordings. Most seem to discourage it in lieu of storage groups.
-- Ken E.