[mythtv-users] Anyone record Strictly Come Dancing in 3D?

phipps-hutton at sky.com phipps-hutton at sky.com
Mon Dec 19 10:50:45 UTC 2011

Quoting Mark Kendall <mark.kendall at gmail.com>:

> I missed this over the weekend, but I understand the Strictly 3D
> version on Saturday was a 'Top and Bottom' broadcast which I've not
> had the opportunity to test before. I'd also like to check what the
> beeb are doing in terms of flagging their broadcast streams for 3d
> content and 3d subtitles.
>
> So if anyone has a still intact recording, I'd very much appreciate a
> short (30-60 second) test clip.

I made a recording for giggles. It's two pictures side by side (left
eye on the left, right eye on the right). I can't diverge my eyes but
I did manage to go cross eyed and it there is depth but it's backwards
so confuses my brain. The weirdest bit is the reflection of spot
lights on the shiny floor, they really jump into the foreground.

Anyway the first 500M is at
http://phippo.is-a-geek.com/StrictlyFinalResults3D.mpg
Please don't slashdot my puny server.

Cheers,