[mythtv-users] FreeviewHD (UK) scanning/partial lock problem
J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Dec 19 19:20:33 UTC 2011
On 12/19/2011 05:00 PM, Lee Donaghy wrote:
> Have you tried the 290e in windows?
> i found the linux driver to be not as good as the windows one, it could
> be down to better gain handling in the windows driver.
> after switch over on Tacolneston i would get zero channels picked up,
> luckly i had a variable attenuator so could lower the signal then my 2x
> 290e's were fine.
> if it works in windows you may have the same problem.
> using Ubuntu Oneiric x86.
In principle I have a windows machine, but it's a multi-boot with the
main myth box and hasn't been active for months. I'm pretty sure the
demodulation is creating the right stream parameters, though - when it
gets started; I just don't think they're being passed on. I've opened
ticket #10217 about that.
Maybe I'll try signal-level adjustments if nothing else turns up. Thanks!
More information about the mythtv-users