[mythtv-users] 0.24 with digital audio

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:01:22 UTC 2011

Hi

On Thursday, 22 December 2011, Richard Morton <richard.e.morton at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I have changed the output to ALSA:iec958:CARD=Intel,DEV=0
> I have ensured upmixing option just below is unchecked and mythvideo and
recordings now seem to playback fine but mythmusic is still not working...
infact it only works if I check the upmix to 5.1 (I have default for the
output device) in the mythmusic options (but then I get the centre speaker
being used for vocals).
> at least we have music for Christmas; any ideas welcome but also thanks
for everyones patience

In the advanced option, check the force 48k option...
Disable up mixing.
Does it work any better?