[mythtv-users] Error "video frame buffering failed too many times"

Kevin Wisher kevin.wisher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:02:00 UTC 2011

Hello All,

With the HDHomeRun Prime 3cc unit with the latest firmware and latest
MythTV .24-fixes I cannot watch live TV on the first tuner while recording
with the other two tuners. Live TV eventually freezes/pixalates before
finally exiting. This also causes the recordings to get jacked up. I then
have to reboot the device to be able to see live TV again. The error
message on screen reads "video frame buffering failed too many times".

Any suggestions or is anyone else experiencing this?

TIA