[mythtv-users] Help with mythpodcaster - what is URL?

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Tue Dec 27 15:23:45 UTC 2011

I'm excited by the idea of moving my records to my phone (blackberry 9900) as podcasts, but am getting stuck.  I succesfully installed mythpodcaster, configured it, and selected shows to transcode and make available as podcasts.  I can browse to individual rss shows like this:

http://theatre/mythpodcaster/rss/ipad_video_4x3_2pass_hq_pgdl_commflag/8.rss

and I see the info.  So I assume everything is working right on the server side.  Now, on the client side, what is the URL for the RSS feed?  I've tried every variation of the above but my phone does not recognize a valid RSS channel.

Am I missing a basic concept?   Is a channel a list of RSS files?  What is the "channel" url?

confused...