[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings no longer working

andy jenkins dookka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:53:33 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> You should really do at minimum the capture card portion of this procedure
> (but, it sounds like you need to do both the capture card and video sources
> portion):
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034

Thanks for the link, I deleted all again and this time paid more
attention to the video source.
I've set up EIT only this time and it's slowly populating but it
successfully started recording a scheduled show that's half way
through.  I'll do another test tonight, but this looks promising.

I was using shepherd as the source (with no problems) but I'll make
sure EIT works before reconfiguring.

Thanks again,
Andy.