[mythtv-users] Unpausing sometimes stops playback

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Tue Feb 1 19:50:32 UTC 2011

Starting within the last few days, I've noticed that sometimes when I
unpause playback (using P on a keyboard) of a recorded program, the
playback will stop and take me back to the list of recordings. It
doesn't happen every time, but it does happen a lot.

I have things set up so that if I stop playback, a bookmark is set, but
when the above problem happens, there is no bookmark set, so I don't
think the problem is that I'm pressing Esc instead of P.

I use Ubuntu 10.10 and keep up-to-date MythBuntu autobuilds, and as I
say, the problem started within the last few days.

Has anyone else seen this?

Cheers,

John

--