[mythtv-users] Zotac IONITX-B-E close-out at MicroCenter

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Wed Feb 2 18:03:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 10:28:07AM -0700, Calvin Dodge wrote:
> I'll keep my fingers crossed, since so far this system (with 1 GB
> total, and 768MB after video allocation) is doing fine with 1080i
> (broadcast HDTV) shows.

   I have gotten no complaints about my 1G Revo. OTOH, it isn't used
all that much and I try to avoid interlaced content. It's a very good
deal either way, even if you have to upgrade it later.

   I would be at the local Microcenter myself right now seeing if mine is
running this special if not for the fact that the entire town is iced over
and shut down.

[deletia]