[mythtv-users] Strange MythMusic File Behavior

Anthony Rooney rooneyo at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 4 10:55:45 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Nick Rout
Sent: Friday, 4 February 2011 5:43 AM
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Strange MythMusic File Behavior

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Anthony Rooney <rooneyo at iinet.net.au>
wrote:
> Thanks for your assistance Paul, most appreciated.

How many times do you have to be asked not to top post?

Rout

I did not know what you meant by top posting and you did not explain.  I
just selected "REPLY" in my email client like I have done for 20 years.
Another poster politely explained what you were carping on about.  Like it
makes so much of a difference but I suppose you have a client program so
dysfunctional that makes it hard to follow the order of the post thread - I
presume.  Why else would you complain?

You were too busy trying to put people in their place just because they do
not know Unix like you to bother explaining what you meant.
I idea of abstracting an interface from the complexity of the underlying OS
is offensive to you and sets you off on a rant.  Naturally if the solution
was well designed and supported by well-constructed documentation there
might not be so much opportunity to exercise the "power of put-down" like
you do with such aggression on this forum because there would be some much
fewer posts. Imagine no one having to post stupid questions and nothing for
your to monitor?  You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm ........

Some of us still have the idea that software should be easy to use and we
can easily identify with people trying to learn.

I hope your got your kicks now.  Is this text correctly positioned?