[mythtv-users] 2 mux on same time

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:04:11 UTC 2011

2011/2/4 Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:

> No, if the list of channels received by the 2 DVB cards is identical, you
> use a single MythTV Video Source.
>
> I think Josu just needs to either use the MENU to choose the next card, or
> bind a key to NEXTCARD, or similar.
>
> Mike

Thanks for the replys, if I add 2 video sources I need to scan twice
and get double channels repeated.

This HTPC is for my father, so I need to configure it very simple. Is
possible to change channels without enter to the menu?

If a recording is executing, the only way to watch an other channel is
to press Menu -> Source -> Switch input -> "the free capturer".

I configure the conflict this way: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/conflicts.png

I want to add more tunners to record and watch channels at same time
on different frontends, I think that MythTV must select the free
capturer each time.

Thanks for all your help

kind regards.

--