[mythtv-users] GIT mythweb broken?

Per Lundberg perlun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:17:44 UTC 2011

Found it... The php bindings had "disappeared" some commits back. :-)

Anyway, how come I can't delete any channels (nor mark them as
invisible) in the mythweb channel editor? It's the same with both
MythTV 0.24 and master; in neither one, I can modify channel
information. Which is quite annoying when you have a bunch of junk
channels in there. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Per

--