[mythtv-users] OT: Motorola DCH3200 no video ("video mute: muted")

Brian Boonstra myth at boonstra.org
Sun Feb 6 03:31:35 UTC 2011

Hi All

  I'm playing with a DCH3200 here that is not sending any live video to
the TV.  The diagnostic menus show up fine, and I see two things that
seem unusual to me.  First, the A/V diagnostic menu shows Video Mute:
Muted.   I had no idea these things even HAD a video mute, let alone how
it gets turned on and off.

  The other odd bits are harder to understand...I get the "Object Error
Time" ticking up with the clock and the "Freq TSID SE" says
"Tunes/Fail/Fail".

   Any ideas, especially about what video mute is and how to turn it on or
off?