[mythtv-users] rec->GetFileName doesn't return complete filename.

Derek Dongray derek at inverchapel.me.uk
Mon Feb 7 20:57:22 UTC 2011

>What about /data and /data/mythtv? And, for that matter, what about
>1014_20110207004250.mpg ?
>
>ls -ld /data{,/mythtv{,/recordings{,/1014_20110207004250.mpg}}}
>
>Mike
Naturally I checked all these first, but, for the record the permissions are
/data 0755 (drwxr-xr-x),  /data/mythtv 0777 (dwrxwrxwrx) and
/data/mythtv/recordings 0777. Naturally the file itself does not exists (at
least not in the recordings directory).

As stated above, every log I've seen where rec->GetFileName appears, shows
the full file name including the path, so I think, for some reason, the path
isn't getting picked up and prefixed to the filename. I'm pretty certain
it's not a permissions issue.

I've check the database entry (both using mythtv-setup asnd directly checing
th contents of the storagegroup table) and can't see where the problem is.

--
Derek.