[mythtv-users] Exclude a channel from a tuner

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:40:30 UTC 2011

On 08/02/11 14:34, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> Is there a way a can stop one tuner being considered for recording a
>> particular channel?
>
> Different video sources.  A video source defines the list of available
> channels (and their tuning information) for an input.  If you have
> inputs that can receive different channels, you should use different
> video sources.

I've done this - setup a second video source (Shepherd No SBS) and
everything seems to schedule fine with the TinyTwin being excluded from
SBS recordings.

*But* - the new video source channels are visible as duplicates in the
guide and mythweb, however if I uncheck the "visible" setting for the
second Video Source channels they never get used for scheduling.

Is there a way round this?

Thanks,

Lindsay