[mythtv-users] 0.24-fixes: EIT on Astra 19E2

Rainer Clasen bj at zuto.de
Wed Feb 9 20:10:28 UTC 2011

Hi Josu,

Rainer Clasen wrote:
> Josu Lazkano wrote:
> > I had lots of problems with EIT, but it was for the non-standar EIT
> > from my satellite provider. I am not any expert on MythTV but I can
> > try to help if you need any help for testing. My dish is viewing to
> > Astra19.2E.
>
> Thanks for your offer.
>
> If you don't mind sharing some details of your setup, I'd appreciate if
> you could send my (privately) the contents of your videosource, channel
> and dtv_multiplex tables:
>
>   mysql mythconverg -Be 'select * from videosource;' > videosource.txt
>   mysql mythconverg -Be 'select * from channel;' > channel.txt
>   mysql mythconverg -Be 'select * from dtv_multiplex;' > dtv_multiplex.txt
>
> Maybe this helps me checking, if I mispopulated these tables.

thanks for sharing your tables. Unfortunatly I was asuming, that you're
taking EIT from astra, as well...

So I'm still searching for hints ;)

> Of course I'm also open for suggestions from "experts" :)

BTW: Just noticed, that I mistyped the astra position in previous mails.
Of course it's 19.2 east my dish is pointing at...

Rainer

--
KeyID=759975BD fingerprint=887A 4BE3 6AB7 EE3C 4AE0  B0E1 0556 E25A 7599 75BD