[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

David L david4lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 07:12:19 UTC 2011

For about 6 months now, my mythtv system has been recording
half of the right show and then changes in the middle to a
different show.  I suspect it's a show on different  digital
subchannel as the show I tried to record, but I haven't verified
that.  It does this about two or three times a week.  I upgraded
to the latest mythbuntu and updated the hdhomerun firmware
about a month ago hoping that the problem would go away.
But it's still there (and my picture quality got worse, grumble
grumble).  Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks...

                     Dave