[mythtv-users] MythTV vs. Windows Media Center

Ryan Patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:43:24 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Reynolds, Brian
<Brian.Reynolds at fiserv.com> wrote:
> Is there some place to find complete, high-definition, English-language
> movies to download that is reliable and convenient?  Maybe I’m looking in
> all the wrong places.  Of course, I’ve only tried a few times because it
> frustrated me so much.

You have repeatedly broken the rules of this mailing list: top
posting, sending "rich" formated e-mails, and now disusing illegally
downloading copyrighted content.  People have sent you links to the
rules for this mailing list (I see that in this thread).  Did you read
the rules?  Are you acting like a troll on purpose?  If you are
honestly seeking advice, I think Windows MCE would be the better match
for your needs.

-Ryan