[mythtv-users] rec->GetFileName doesn't return complete filename.

Derek Dongray derek at inverchapel.me.uk
Fri Feb 11 10:59:47 UTC 2011

I didn't work out what the problem with this was, but have upgrade from
Debian 5.0 (Lenny) to 6.0 (Squeeze) and from MythTV 0.23 to
0.24+fixes20110124.

Everything now works fine, so it obviously wasn't a permissions issue, but
I've no idea what config setting got fixed along the way.

regards

Derek.

--
Derek.