[mythtv-users] dkristjansson/mythtv-rec branch

Tom Bongiorno two.bits.11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:54:21 UTC 2011

Is the dkristjansson/mythtv-rec branch publicly accessible?  If so, how
would one get it.  I have a separate experimental backend/frontend for which
I can test and play.

If there is a tutorial somewhere, A link would be fine.  I am a Mythbuntu
user, so this would be the first time I would have to build MythTV.  I will
follow up with questions when I have them.

I am a Linux software programmer, so I am not foreign to the idea.

The reason I ask is that I am expecting to take receipt of my Ceton InfiniTV
4 card in about a month.  Since I have a hard time finding time for
anything, I have to plan way in advance.

Thanks in advance.

-Tom