[mythtv-users] Transcoding and H264
robbadler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:02:23 UTC 2011
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Robert Houghton <robbadler at gmail.com>wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:16 AM, Dan Wilga <
> mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Robert Houghton <robbadler at gmail.com>
>> Please see http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/High_Quality_Transcode. Wiki
>>> page template thanks to author of "Low Quality Transcode" Doug Haber.
>> Hi Robert,
>> I also tried this script and found that it had trouble with filenames that
>> contain spaces (like those generated by mythrename.pl). I suspect you
>> need to put some of the shell command arguments into double quotes.
>> Dan Wilga "Ook."
>> mythtv-users mailing list
>> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> Thanks all. Just realized the problem is in the return of ttvdb.py. Where
> formerly `ttvdb.py -N $title $subtitle` returned SXXEXX, it now gives the
> full XML for the episode.
> Do'h. Thanks for removing the .24 compatibility flag.
Updated file to parse the XML from ttvdb.py. I'd love some independent
confirmation that this works on a 0.24 build other than mine.
FWIW, you all helped me realize why my files had been horribly mis-named
since I updated from 0.23. So, Thanks!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users