[mythtv-users] Frontend, strange CPU usage

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 21:53:37 UTC 2011

On the watch recordings screen, if i select a recording that is in progress(not start to play it, just select it), Mythfrontend after a few seconds goes upp to 98-99% CPU usage. If i move to another recording that is already done the CPU usage goes back to normal. Why is this happening? I'm running latest 0.24 trunk.
I could have kind of understood this back in the days when the preview was live, but not now. What is taking that much CPU?

/Stefan