[mythtv-users] 0.24 Mac OS X Build

Michael S. Keller samsara at tulsaconnect.com
Wed Feb 16 18:31:42 UTC 2011

On 2/16/11 11:43 AM, Andre wrote:

> On 16 Feb 2011, at 18:29, Michael S. Keller wrote:
>>
>> Alas, the Mac FE still flickers furiously if any other app with active
>> video is running.
>
> Ah, so that's what triggers it!

It seems to be confined to two applications using acceleration, like
MythTV and Flash. I've tried resetting SMC, PRAM, booting in Safe Mode,
switching to just one display and I'm up to date on OS X software.
Nothing improved it.

The Apple support web site won't allow submitting a request in writing
except through the forums, and the forums are down now.

Doesn't seem to be much traction from Apple on this so far.

-Michael