[mythtv-users] Sound issue in Fedora 14 with 0.24-5 from rpmfusion

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:00:43 UTC 2011

Hello All,
I'm experiencing a sound issue on recordings that I can't nail down. I'm
using Fedora 14 x86_64 encoding with a PVR-500 on US-Cable NTSC with the
latest mythtv rpm from rpmfusion 0.24-5. If I record a movie using "record
this show in this time slot every week" I get a sound problem. If I just do
"record this show" then the sound is fine. I've looked at the wiki for
troubleshooting sound and while a positive learning experience was not able
to resolve the issue.

Thoughts?

Mythtv does this with any show any station as long as "record this show in
this time slot every week" is the recording choice. Also, the sound I
receive is muted and staticy.

I had this issue with 0.24-2 from rpmfusion but did not have this issue in
Fedora 12 with 0.23.

--
Cheers!

Peter J. Cross