[mythtv-users] mythweb flow player problem

Jeremy Enos jenos at ncsa.illinois.edu
Fri Feb 18 16:08:10 UTC 2011

On 2/18/2011 9:52 AM, Rob Smith wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:04 AM, Jeremy Enos<jenos at ncsa.illinois.edu>  wrote:
>> Interesting.  While I can't say it's impossible that I saw that message, I
>> can say I didn't.  But as an enduser that saw a cryptic error not indicative
>> of the simple problem, that doesn't really matter.
> As we don't consider it polished, do you prefer we just remove it?

Sorry- not trying to be provocative, rather productive in my
suggestions.  Between the alternatives of total removal or a more
informative error message, I'm not sure why removal is even a
consideration, let alone the first.
The fact that two users (inside of 2 days) experienced the exact same
problem is testament to the need to improve it.  Again, not complaining-
just trying to provide useful feedback on a great free product.

     Jeremy