[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

David L david4lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 02:15:02 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Eric Sharkey  wrote:

> The tuner mixup was the bug referred to by Raymond, but it's believed
> to only happen when the HDHR is identified by IP address rather than
> device id.
>
> I think a more interesting question for this case is: Is the channel
> broadcasting Vampire Diaries on the same frequency as the channel
> broadcasting Maya and Miguel?
I'm guessing so.  It was recording 3 shows at once (or at
least it thought it was), so I'm sure two of them were on
the same digital channel or mythtv wouldn't have tried to
make a 2 tuner HDHR record 3 shows at once.  Every time
I've seen the problem, there were more than 2 shows being
recorded, so I'm sure it's a bug related to recording two shows
on the same digital channel.

        Dave