[mythtv-users] [Bulk] mirobridge crash

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Sun Feb 20 13:21:18 UTC 2011

Joey,
     I have seen this happen once myself. This is caused when more than
one video has the identical start date and times. In the case that I saw
it, Revision 3 announcing changes to their line-up and supported video
formats. I fixed it by going into Miro itself and deleting those videos
which I had already watched. Then I manually removed the two identical
(starttime) oldrecorded records from the MythTV database.

There is no easy change to mirobridge.py for this rare situation. I have
only seen this situation occur once in multiple years of using
MiroBridge. Startdate and time (e.g. 2011-02-17 10:48:22) are derived
from the published date and time of the Miro video.