[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

David L david4lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 16:44:52 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Greg wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM, kanetse wrote:
>>> 2) Have you tried just deleting all your capture cards in mythtv-setup
>>> using "Delete all capture cards" and re-adding them? I have found that
>>> resolves a lot of mysterious recording behaviour.
>>>
>> I tried that, but now nothing works.  I get this message when
>> trying to watch live tv:
>>
>> MythTV is using all inputs but there are no active recordings
>>

> You need to redo  your input connections...I think that is item 4 in the
> mythtv-setup... It should work just fine..

OK, thanks.  I was worried I was going to have to do the
scte65scan stuff again, but I think is't working without that
after redoing input connections.

Now that I've deleted and re-added capture cards, I'll see
if that fixes my original problem of recording half of the
right show and half of the wrong show.

Thanks,

                Dave