[mythtv-users] No "Digital Audio Capabilities" in Mythtv setup

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:44:18 UTC 2011

After upgrade to 0.24 I can't access the "Digital Audio Capabilities" of my
Mythtv setup.
I can tab through the menus, and after "Audio output device" the next tab
takes me to what should be AC3 pasthrough. The context help at the bottom of
the screen says that I should enable it if my receiver supports Dolby. But I
don't see the checkbox on the screen! Next tab changes to context help to
the one about DTS. I can set/unset it with space  key, but I have no idea
whether it's set or not, because I can't see it. Next tab takes me to
"speaker configuration". So all menu entries are there, but for some reason
two of them have no on-screen representation. How can I bring them back?

The screenshot is at

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pXZwSv0Cj-SkbttBcK_3KA?feat=directlink

[image: myth.png]

--