[mythtv-users] 0.24-fixes recordings with cutlist fails to play

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:42:51 UTC 2011

Hello,

I juste upgraded to night my frontend and now recordings transcoded in
nuv that have a cutlist don't play anymore. The message "Video frame
buffering failed too many times" appears in a popup.
When clearing the cutlist, it plays again, when setting a new one, it fails.
During the attempt to play this recording, my backend is stuck at 100%
of the cpu. When this popup appears, the cpu goes back to normal.
The same recording with the same cutlist plays without any problem on
another frontend with version v0.24-188-g8ba07a0.

Is it a known problem ?
Cheers
Guillaume