[mythtv-users] multiple backup directories

Kevin Johnson dabears_rule at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 16:10:24 UTC 2011

Hi All:

Running Mythbuntu trunk here.

I use the automated cron job that backs up my database to a specified directory.
It works great. However, I would like to add another location for backups. Redundancy. (I want the data backed up to two different locations at the same time)
I have a drobo that I would like to use. The directory I would like to use on the drobo is at /media/usb0/backups.
This is my current backuprc
DBBackupDirectory=/D2/backups This works fine.

How can I add the drobo directory to this?

thanks