[mythtv-users] Episode images not showing in Terra theme

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Wed Feb 23 22:50:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently upgraded to 0.24+fixes and now I noticed, that the episode images are not shown anymore in the Terra theme. Instead all episodes show the season banner. Also the title of each episode is now "<Series>: <Episode>" which is almost always too long to get displayed.

I have my shows organized in the following way.

.../<Series>/Season <xx>/<Series> S<xx>E<yy> <Episode>

In 0.23 everything worked fine. The episode showed the episode image if available on thetvdb.com, otherwise the season banner. The title showed only the episode.

Have I configured something wrong? I went through all settings and couldn't find anything.

Thanks
Thomas