[mythtv-users] BBC HD Dimensions Change - WAS [UK] BBC HD and BBC ONE HD - recording length incorrect

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 12:46:39 UTC 2011

On 24 Feb 2011, at 11:53, Another Sillyname wrote:

> On 24/02/2011, Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:
>>
>>> This is running 0.24-fixes
>>
>> How recent 0.24-fixes? There has been changes to the H264Parser
>> which would stop these values getting corrupted where they
>> previously might have been.

MythTV Version   : v0.24-255-g3f4d8eb
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
QT Version       : 4.7.0
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg

The recent tweaks for BBC HD and playback threading have been very beneficial so I'm keeping up to date with JYA's builds, I had some surround audio issues with HDDVD & Bluray playback too, fixed now.

> Guys
>
> I think it depends on what program is being transmitted.
>
> The one that specifically seems to have the 'dodgy' numbers is the
> History of Ancient Britain series, record the next transmission and
> have a look at the values.

Scheduled now.

Andre