[mythtv-users] Episode images not showing

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Thu Feb 24 21:47:36 UTC 2011

> >> I have my shows organized in the following way.
> >>
> >> .../<Series>/Season<xx>/<Series> S<xx>E<yy> <Episode>

> From my understanding of Mythvideo these are the only naming
> conventions it will support...Refer to this site..
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo_File_Parsing

Thanks for your reply, but that's what I'm doing. I call it "Series" and "Episode", in your link they call it "Title" and "Subtitle". And the problem is not that the parser doesn't recognizes my episodes, everything gets fetched, the season banner, the description of that episode and so on, only the episode image not (or doesn't get displayed). And it worked in 0.23 for me with the same folder structure and filenames. So something must have changed in 0.24 or there is a bug.

Does it work for anybody here in 0.24?