[mythtv-users] 0.24+fixes - tearing, /dev/rtc permissions and getting openGL to work

Mike mythtv at dtmc.ca
Fri Feb 25 02:25:38 UTC 2011

Sorry, forgot to add the extra debugging flags. These are extracts of
logs when I changed the mode and started to play the same recorded
asset.

http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/advanced1_extra.txt
http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/advanced2_extra.txt
http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/temporal2_extra.txt

When I enabled this much debugging Advanced 1x HW was jerky.  Adv 2x
was updating about 25% of the time.  Temporal 2x played ok but you
could occasionally see/hear a glitch.