[mythtv-users] 0.24+fixes - tearing, /dev/rtc permissions and getting openGL to work

Taylor Ralph taylor.ralph at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:28:20 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Mike <mythtv at dtmc.ca> wrote:
> I have Kingston 2Gb SODIMM 204-pin DDR3-1333Mgz PC3 10600 CL9...
> probably a single DIMM.

Obviously, dual-channel will have better performance but if
single-channel is sufficient then cool. One thing I noticed from your
logs is that you are using nvidia driver version 260.19.06. The 260.x
series had some serious issues and I would recommend you downgrade to
195.x or upgrade to 270.x drivers.

Please make your replies in-line and/or bottom so it's easier to read.
Not a big deal to me but some get a little upset about it. :)

Regards.
--
Taylor