[mythtv-users] Hauppauge NovaT-500 I2C read errors

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:47:56 UTC 2011

Thanks for the replies - for the record I have been removing the power when
restarting to fix any issues. that is one reason why it is a pain. If I
could just restart or even stop the backend and unload/reload the drivers,
then I could do it remotely, or even script it.

I have made Alex's suggested changes to the multiplex information on the
database. I removed all the channels and existing multiplexes and started
again to ensure I was "clean". Also, rather then bugger about with the db
directly I have made the changes in the transport editor in the backend
setup. I will see how I get on.

I already have quick tuning enabled - I may turn it off if the transport
changes do not improve things.

thanks so far.

Gaz