[mythtv-users] 0.24+fixes - tearing, /dev/rtc permissions and getting openGL to work

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Feb 26 15:50:12 UTC 2011

On 11-02-26 10:47 AM, Mike wrote:

> Thanks for everyones help and commentary on what my hardware can
> achieve.

I just wish I could get mine to stop tearing as easily as you did.

> I only have to figure out the /dev/rtc permission issue

What is having the right permissions on /dev/rtc going to buy you?  If
it really does offer something, we should get the udev rule(s) figured
out and push it up to the myth-distro (i.e. mythbuntu, mythdora, etc.)
maintainers to have done automagically.

b.