[mythtv-users] Merge of OSD and Main themes causes WAF to Plummet

Jeff Wormsley daworm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 01:34:28 UTC 2011

On 02/26/2011 11:00 AM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> But as always, a graphical editor is going to be a huge undertaking, and
> someone would have to spend the time to write it.
As a curiosity question, if someone were to write such a thing, would it
have to be in C++ like the rest of the project?  I have no C++
experience, and don't particularly want any, but plenty of
Delphi/FreePascal know-how.  It might be fun just to try, to see how
hard it really is, but not if it had to be in C++.  C++ is one of the
reasons I haven't seriously considered looking at any of the other parts
of the project I might be interested in otherwise.  I suppose if one
were to want to re-use the original code for displaying results, they
might be forced to stick to C++.

Jeff.