[mythtv-users] Found a bug in 0.24-fixes

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Feb 27 09:24:40 UTC 2011

I've found a reproducible bug in 0.24-fixes but not sure which build,

If you have prompt at the end of recordings turned on and start a transcode
(in this case a lossless transcode) either before playing the recording or
during playback from the playback menu and you get to the end of the
recording you get a message saying something like "unable to delete
<recording Title - Subtitle> as user job on <hostname> is running>" the
recording will then continue to play but the end cut point and if you ok the
error message it will loop back to the same error message indefinitely the
only way I've found to get out of it is to use Mymote to switch to another
recording.

Jarod,

can you advise which build rpmfusion 0.24-5 relates too? so I can lodge a
bug report as the build number is broken.

MythTV Version   : 0.24-5.md12 (%_svnrev)
MythTV Branch    :
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput
using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_mythtranscode using_opengl
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg

Can anyone else replicate this? or is this something peculiar to my setup?

Regard,

Anthony