[mythtv-users] HVR-2250 mythtv only supports single tuner

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 17:46:58 UTC 2011

I have been using this card for over a year now, and it has
more-or-less worked fine for doing digital recordings.  I frequently
record two different channels OTA with this card.  I don't have an
analog source hooked up to it, so I never configured the analog side.

That said, after upgrading to .24 a few months ago, I now have the
sporadic 0-byte recording problem.  But, this isn't likely a card
specific problem... it has been reported on a number of different
capture cards.